Sell With Rocket Estate
Choose Your Package
Each payment package provides you with the same full Estate Agency service and includes your property being marketed on Rightmove, Zoopla and over 15 other major property portals. Simply pick your preferred payment package and decide if you would like to include any of the optional extras.
The below box shows what is included in each payment package:
Each Package Includes:
- Home visit and carry out full market appraisal.
- High quality internal and external pictures taken of your property.
- Creation of measured floor plans.
- A full write up of your property particulars.
- Production of your property brochure, online property specification and other marketing material for your property.
- A ‘For Sale’ board (with your permission).
- Marketing your property locally and nationally.
- Your property being uploaded to our website and all major property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, Property Live and many more.
- Our list of applicants being introduced to your property.
- Regular contact by phone, email and mail about the progress of your property and interest received.
- Us arranging all viewings, gaining feedback and handling all negotiations until a sale is agreed.
- Us continuing to work closely with all parties until the sale completes.
At RocketEstates you only pay for the features that you want; our optional extras provide you with the choice of additional services you might want to include when you are selling your property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – £55 paid upfront
Before marketing a property an EPC must be commissioned. EPC’s are valid for 10 years but if your property does not have one then we can arrange for this to be done.
Conveyancing is the legal process of transferring the ownership of a property. We work closely with a few chosen solicitors who offer unrivalled service in this area. Let us know if you would like us to put you in touch with a solicitor.
The Conveyancing process
1. Getting started – Your property solicitor/conveyancer will provide you with a formal instruction form and other documents for you to complete. This will provide them with all the details about you and the property you need the sale/purchase of.
2. Sale of your property – Once a sale has been agreed, you should inform your solicitor/conveyancer and Up estates will send you our sales letters and memorandum of sale to your property solicitor/conveyancer and to your buyers solicitor/conveyancer.
3. Purchase of your property – Your solicitor/conveyancer will liaise with your mortgage lender and the solicitor/conveyancer who is acting to your buyer.
4. Searches – Your solicitor/conveyancer will liaise with your mortgage lender and the property solicitor/conveyancer who is acting for your buyer.
5. Mortgage details – Your mortgage lender will send you and your Solicitor/Conveyancer the mortgage offer. The Contract documentation and Mortgage Deed will then be sent to you for approval and signature, after which you return it to your solicitor/conveyancer.
6. Exchange of contracts – Exchange of contracts takes place between the two parties’ property lawyers, usually by telephone. Following exchange, your signed contact is forwarded to the other party’s solicitor/conveyancer and they will send their party’s signed contract to your solicitor. At this stage, you and your seller/buyer will be legally committed to the transaction. Usually at this stage a date will have been agreed for legal completion. Your solicitor will then complete any final searches required by your lender and prepare the completion statement requesting any additional money from you.
7. Completion day